2,492 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
Again, YUMMMMMM....

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
I was thinking that during the other thread with the photos I posted...

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
I am so unexcited and so unthrilled by this new car it makes me want to barf off the side of a Krogen Express.

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
^Well, even if you barfed in it, your slave....errrr indentured servants would clean it up happily after waxing the tennis courts.

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
Honestly, I would buy it, but change it up a lot, I don't think its that bad. Although the rims are so fukin ugly.

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
^^^ I agree completely, I've come down pretty hard on it, but truth be told, I'd take one and mod the hell out of it!!!

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
Not me. Not a chance.

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
Well everyone has there own tastes...

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I would buy a G8 GXP over it, but I'd take it. Only problem is since it's cop only it's gonna be a bitch to find ANY parts.

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
The G8 is just a higher up starting point, this thing is basically a stripped down G8 GT, the LS2 has an aftermarket support up the ass! There's people making "stock" LS3 power out of them for very little effort and expense (430hp) NA...this is literally a hot rod in the making, fast and stripped down, ready to brawl...and much of the G8 everything can be transferred over too...and let's not forget about the holden parts....make a real nice hot rod I think....would love to get one. used will probably be cheap, not at first, but you never know, they may get such little attention, that when they do hit the used lots, they may end up cheap, no one bought the G8's, their market is only holding strong now that they are discontinued..

there were the stories about the dealer who dolled a few up and put them out for sale, but there have been no stories about how well they sold.....who knows..

21 - 37 of 37 Posts