Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 10584 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- Reeses Cups.... why the F are they so much smaller than they used to be?

- People who cant properly negotiate a rotary. :gaah:

- They guy who cleans the bathroom at work... Everytime Im taking a shit he's in there, whistling some god awful song. STOP WHISTLING!

phew... I feel better.... Post up all the little things in life that really tick you off!

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
People who don't take their checkbook out at the supermarket until the whole order is complete.

Foreign cars.

Anti-bullying and "zero tolerance" measures gone overboard.

The Dallas Cowboys.

Alfredo: You and I have gotten very little work done today.

·
Registered
741 Posts
F U Gumby!

Negotiate a rotary? Are you talking about a round-about on a street?

I hate people with PHD's in higher ed that don't have common sense. All they do is bitch and fail to look at the bigger picture. They only focus on specifics that relate to their agenda. Not all, but most that I have delt with and continue to deal with.

Politics. Hate it. Why is there so much money wasted on campaigning when it could be used elsewhere? Nothing but a popularity contest.

We could be here all day, so I will digress...

·
Registered
741 Posts
Dallas Cowgirls do suck.

And you can add me to the list since I haven't been very productive as well.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Negotiate a rotary? Are you talking about a round-about on a street?

Yes... you know how the person in the rotary has the right of way? Well it really grinds my gears when s/he stops in the middle of the f*cking rotary to let someone else go... or likewise, when they slow down and wave to me as a thank you for letting them go. DONT THANK ME BECAUSE IF IT WERE UP TO ME I WOULD HAVE CUT YOUR CRAZY ASS OFF!

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
I kinda wish I did have somebody looking over my shoulder or reporting to. At least I would get more done. LOL

Oh yeah, add:

$50.00 bills. Hate them.

Catfish.

Younger females yabbing on the phone while driving like crap.

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
Where the hell is Don to weigh in on this?

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
Don=School, LOL.

I hate my History teacher, who has a PhD and walks around like he owns the place & thinks he's better than everyone and demeans anyone when possible.

I hate people who don't know when to STFU

I hate people talk sh*t and don't back it up

I hate Obama and his handy helpers

I hate when Adobe pisses out on me and freezes ImpalaForums because of Active Scripts

I hate when people don't know how to do business

I am intolerant and impacient so essentially anything that touches those pisses me off

I hate people who ban from forums because of harmless comedy

I have a passionate hate for ricers, especially toyota

I REALLY hate when you have to piss, but when the time comes to go, you don't need to anymore

I also hate germs and people using my bathroom, cause when they do I have to wipe down the whole damn room! (BTW I only shit in my bathroom, no pubs for me)

In honesty, the list goes on lol. Really depends on who or what the scenario is and my view on said person or scenario and also my current mood.

Glad you asked? ;)

PS, Alfredo, great post, this will be fun! I suggest you also make a "I love it" type of deal.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I also hate germs and people using my bathroom, cause when they do I have to wipe down the whole damn room! (BTW I only shit in my bathroom, no pubs for me)
I manscape, can I use your bathroom?
:biggrin:

·
Banned
423 Posts
It grind my gears when all the stalls are full when I have to take a dump.

I hate ricers at the drag strip.

I hate girls that wear snow boots in the winter.

I hate the guy that talks to you when you are trying to piss. Dude chill before I piss on your feet.

I hate the guy that sits next to in the restroom when there are like 50 other stalls they can go to. Hell its bad enough I got to smell my own sh!t now I got to smell yours. DAMN!!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dude I have to agree... I hate when people I work with try to talk to me at the urinal... its like, sorry but can you wait till my dick isnt in my hand to have a conversation?

I also hate when I have to press 1 for english... why do I have to press anything to be spoken to in english? Why cant it be assumed that I speak english? This is America.

I hate liars

I hate nasty girls that walk around thinking their hot just because of what theyre not wearing

I hate really hot girls that walk around thinking their hot even though they are hot.

Haha... DAMN it feels good to vent.

·
Banned
423 Posts
This is like a talk show hour. Today on IFC we have men that hate everything except Impalas. :yahoo::clap:

I hate when people talk while they're eating.

I hate really big girls that wear little short skirts.

It gring my gears when the lady in front of you at the store has to dig all in the bottom of her purse to find 4 cents. And when you offer to give her the money she says "Naw baby I got it in here somewhere" and takes 5 more mins lookin before she goes in her pocket to give the cashier 5 cents. :gaah:

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
I REALLY hate when you have to piss, but when the time comes to go, you don't need to anymore
Uhhh, Don....... you might want to have that checked out. I am no urologist, but that does not seem normal.

Continuing on the theme:

I hate when I get pee-itus at the urinal and have to fake like I actually peed.

I hate when I order real coke and get diet.

I hate the politically correct gone haywire concept that we should refrain from saying God, Christmas, Christ etc publically. All religions should be able to say whatever they want. Oh yeah, I hate anti-semitism too.

I hate parking is East Bum F*CK to avoid shopping carts and dings, just to come out and find an 84 Chevy Citation parked next to me.

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
:p It's mostly when it's not an emergency and I decide I should try is really when. Plus,that's really an issue when you're older. lol Plus, you said like the same. It especially happens when weird looking and old people are in their near me.

I hate ugyly chicks who simply think they're are hot

I also hate hot chicks who know they are and use it against everyone else

I hate spammers on IF

I hate getting haircuts because it feels like a waste of time.

I hate people with horrible table manners, we all know the basics, right?

*I have lots more, GTG now, though. lol I'll be back!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Uhhh, Don....... you might want to have that checked out. I am no urologist, but that does not seem normal.

I hate parking is East Bum F*CK to avoid shopping carts and dings, just to come out and find an 84 Chevy Citation parked next to me.
:biggrin: Oh man you hit the nail right on the head with that one.

Hows this... At work I park pretty far away because I work in building with >1000 other people and no one cares about other peoples shit. The first day I bought the cadillac I parked at the END of the parking lot. WHERE DO YOU THINK THE COMPANY DECIDED TO TEST 120 FIRE EXTINGUISHERS THAT DAY... go to my car and there is white shit all over my freshly detailed CTS. THAT really grinds my gears.

1 - 20 of 10584 Posts