18,459 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,679 Posts

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
Been a while since on here

Here's some updates: No working things out with the ex fiance and I am fine with that

Currently painting and fixing up my friends house in prep .... I'm moving in with her.

Going to save me a ton of money and I wont have to go home to an empty house.

Been busy as heck for a few weeks now remodeling her house and painting the bedrooms. Plus moved over just about all of my apartment and got a storage unit to store pretty much my whole kitchen.

Still have to move my bed, dresser, and computer desk this weekend. Then next week I am going to start slowly moving the fish tanks over one by one.

·
Super Moderator
18,459 Posts
Been a while since on here

Here's some updates: No working things out with the ex fiance and I am fine with that

Currently painting and fixing up my friends house in prep .... I'm moving in with her.

Going to save me a ton of money and I wont have to go home to an empty house.

Been busy as heck for a few weeks now remodeling her house and painting the bedrooms. Plus moved over just about all of my apartment and got a storage unit to store pretty much my whole kitchen.

Still have to move my bed, dresser, and computer desk this weekend. Then next week I am going to start slowly moving the fish tanks over one by one.

Good luck with the move. :hope: To move just ONE fish tank is a big deal! You have WAY too many!! :yikes: Hope all goes smoothly! Sounds like you have things under control....Hope it all stays cool for you. :hope: :hope:

·
Registered
838 Posts
^^^ what Tony said.

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
More updates

Finally got a new phone and switched to android!

Galaxy s7 edge few!

Also just picked up a JVC 1200w surround sound for $30 used. Steal of a deal and it sounds amazing

·
Super Moderator
1,591 Posts
What phone did you have before?

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
U dont want to know lol

IPhone 4s

On my parents plan and they were considering switching carriers so wouldn't let me upgrade for the longest time.

Will never go back to iPhone.

Love this phone. Took some underwater fish tank photos the other day. Lol

·
Super Moderator
1,591 Posts
FMB: Christmas time with the family was pretty good. My Baby boys are growing up fast one is trying to talk and the other is crawling up a storm. After 10 years of no contact, I restored my relationship with my dad and spent some time over there recently so he could get to know his grandsons. 2016 ended well. I'm ready to take on 2017!

·
Super Moderator
10,948 Posts
Well done Mitch.

Life is way too short and I'm sure your dad appreciated it a lot.

Being a grandparent is so much different than being a parent.
I cant explain it or put it into words but believe me when I tell you it meant A LOT to him!

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
More updates

Finally got a new phone and switched to android!

Galaxy s7 edge few!

Also just picked up a JVC 1200w surround sound for $30 used. Steal of a deal and it sounds amazing

Welcome to team Android :)

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
Welcome to team Android :)
He made that post about 8 months ago, you should probably welcome him to a new year as well. :beer:

·
Super Moderator
12,441 Posts
It "floats my boat" to get this email today out of the blue from someone that bought a Rosen from me back in August:

"Thanks for making it possible for me to own a Rosen. It is the best purchase for my Impala yet."

It's so nice hearing that people are enjoying these upgrades so much! Makes it all worth it (and believe me, it gets to be a tedious process getting these things, closely inspecting them, repairing them (if needed), ordering/making harnesses, setting up GPS app SD cards, testing everything (including an "in-car" test - it's getting *really* old removing my Rosen just to connect another Rosen for 5 minutes to test backlighting, fans, etc!). I must have un-installed and re-installed my Rosen 20 times now...

But like I said, hearing from people that enjoy them so much makes it all worthwhile! :)

Thank you to the person that sent me the email (you know who you are!).

Sent from my Hi10 pro using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
10,679 Posts
8821 - 8838 of 8838 Posts