Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 8838 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man do I love it when my car runs great... they all have theyre good days and bad days. I cherish the good days.

I love sneaking out of work a little early... Its always nice to see the sunshining in December after leaving the office.

I love buffalo chicken

Ok, so what really floats your boat?

·
Registered
129 Posts
I love that I had no problem extending my maf sensor wires long enough to reconnect the unit itself.

I love that I seem to be gettering better MPG now(Though I'm still not 100% convinced I wasn't overcalculating because of my non-functioning gas gauge).

I love that I finally got the HID writeup posted.

and lastly, I love being able to inflate these threads with random stuff like this. :lol:

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
I love jb weld.

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Not sure about that, but swell bjs sure!

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
I love that I finally ordered the correct HIDs.

I love making shrimp, chicken, and polish sausage Jambalaya. Doing it New Years Day for a Capital One Bowl Party at my house-you are all invited, even Smalls. GO MICHIGAN STATE. I live 5 minutes from campus.....

I love Gorilla glue.

I love almost any kind of meat.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JB WELD! Solid boat floater right there.

I love clementine oranges... normal sized oranges take too long to peel, and i cant fit a whole one in my mouth like DonMateo

I challenge this forum to exceed the length of the "you know what really grinds my gears" thread with this opposing one...I think its harder to come up with things to be happy about than it is to come up with things to be pissy about.... unless of course you're Thurston Howell...

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
Even pole, TSS? :p

I love I was invited, but can't go because I'm gonna be at a family gathering. Go MSU!!!!!!!!

I love this forum

I love pasta

I love pizza

I love babies (cause they're funny"

I love apple pie

I love football

I love money

I love living near Lake Michigan

I love my bed

I love the people on this forum, except some :p

I love my dogs

I love the Midwest

I love Chicago and Chicago style hot dogs

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
I love that Alfredo just boogered up his own thread with "I hate"

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
I love that once Alfredo re-reads post seven and realizes he was invitied, he will again love, not hate.

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
JB WELD! Solid boat floater right there.

...I think its harder to come up with things to be happy about than it is to come up with things to be pissy about.... unless of course you're Thurston Howell...
I love that I cannot stop laughing. Fine I will address the elephant in the room. I love saying Krogen Express.

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
I love being a part of this witty bunch.

Man, I am lovin'.

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
I love that I was invited, but I'm not sure I can make the three thousand mile commute...

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
You would all love my Jambalaya.

I love acting like Thurston Howell and paying the upcharge from toast to english muffin at breakfast.

1 - 20 of 8838 Posts