Impala Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 69 Impala 4 door that I have decided to sell. It is on it's second round on the bay, and if it doesn't sell, or if anyone here is interested please see the email, and phone numbers below.

The car is a 69 4 door, Imperial Gold is what I think GM called it as I recall. The reason I bought it is because my folks bought one new identical to this one in 69. But my other car needs to be finished first. It has rust on the fenders, and quarters. There is some surface rust on the frame. No rust in the floors, or trunk. The AC needs recharge, or repair. The 350 runs very strong, as does the TH350 trans. The brakes stop on a dime. I haven't driven it since I'm in California, and I found the car in Florida. Since I had planned to have the shop restoring my other car restore this one I had it sent there.

The car is in Port Richey Florida at the following address

Classic Mustangs
6330 Pine Hill Rd # 7
Port Richey, FL 34668
(727) 847-7973

Please call, or email me at the following numbers before going to see the car

[email protected]

818 357-6435

I am asking $3500, or best offer.

Now, if I can't get a decent price for it, I'll just hang onto it, and restore it later. In that event I need a good pair of front fenders. I'd even consider buying a more, or less complete parts car, depending on the condition, price, and where it is. Please let me know.
Thanks
Cliff Harmon

1 - 1 of 1 Posts