Impala Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hai!My name is felix and my car is impala 1962 4 door sedan and I'm looking for the chrome trim for my car...The chrome trim for the round the body in the side left and right, back, and front and the place of the part is upper and lower glass window side, front and back...That part stick to the body not the window...I attach my pic that what I want...Anyone know what called that part?And anyone have info about that part?it let me know as soon as possible thank you very much for helping me....

Best Regrads,
Felix Iskandar

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
where are you located?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where are you located?
I located in Indonesia but It's doesn't matter if anybody have outside my country...I will pay for the shipping cost....Do you have that part or information?Maybe new reproduction?Thank you very much.....:eek:k3:

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have a few extra trim peices sitting here. I have the passenger front windshield trim not the side stuff. Are your missing or damaged?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a few extra trim peices sitting here. I have the passenger front windshield trim not the side stuff. Are your missing or damaged?
Damaged, I rebuilt all my car exterior repaint and I want the new one for the complete kit for that chrome part...Do you have all that part and want to sell to me?How much you want to sell it?Let me know with the picture...thank you very much...:eek:k3:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Sorry mine isn't new. I don't think anybody makes a reproduction on them. You might want to watch e-bay. Sometimes a nice used one shows up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts