Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was headed to parents house and deer ran out in front of me doing bout 25 by time i made contact with him smashed headlight and split the bumper bent driver fender just hair also hood just hair. So if I don't win this one on eBay does anyone have a driver headlight that fit my 2012 laying around they would get rid of fairly cheap.

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
that sucks man, hope you and car not too banged up.

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Any 06 to 12 headlight will fit.

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
get some black halos :eek:k3:

sorry to hear of the wreck my friend

·
Registered
536 Posts
ha ha ha ha his fur is stuck in the rim of your tire! :giggle:thats the first time ive ever seen that happen..im starting to think that deer and impalas have some kinda special attraction to each other in a love/hate relationship.seriously though, sorry to hear about the damage to your car. I think if you have collision insurance you might not have to pay for the repairs out of pocket.

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Did ya let dinner get away???

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm goin have to go to tire shop and have it broke down and removed cant pull out by hand stuck good and I'm goin back to see if I can find him Tomorrow just to see if he died

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea found a headlight on eBay if I can win bid around $25 + shipping should b around $43 it's used and has lil chip in end of it but is in better shape than mine lol

·
Banned
748 Posts
Aah poor deer.. i hope he is ok and not suffering right now. If we get hit we have doctors and what not.. but imagine getting hit by car on the road and left there to die slowly ?

Lets hope the deer is doing fine as well.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Aah poor deer.. i hope he is ok and not suffering right now. If we get hit we have doctors and what not.. but imagine getting hit by car on the road and left there to die slowly ?

Lets hope the deer is doing fine as well.
he probably just has a bloody nose

Attachments

·
Banned
748 Posts
1 - 20 of 50 Posts