Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Black badges and wheels halo led headlights 25% tint soon to be 5. Gonna make all the trim a nice dark black. What else would look nice. I'm doing this from my phone and it won't let me put pics up. I'll get them up when I figure out how

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya I'm gonna have to do it on the computer. Stay posted. Ill be showing my system and a walk around of the car

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
If you download the Firefox app you can upload pics with it, just be sure to set your phone to the correct size, under 1000 megapixels of it will be HUGE, I know this from experience...

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
:worthless_thread:

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Looks good!

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Plasti dipped them...

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
Taking them off makes it much harder. If you're going to take them off, you might as well paint them. The beauty of plasti-dip is that you don't have to take off the badges.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ya but the spaces in between them is a bitch to take a tooth pick to. I tried that way first. But taking them off is not hard at all. Saw thru the back with fishing line and ur done. Leave the old adhesive on the. Car until the end so u know exactly where to put it back. Then plastidip. And 're apply the badges with emblem adhesive. But yes the beauty is that u don't have to take anything off.

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
I would like to know why the heck you would take badges off just to paint solid, one color, and reapply? Yeah i'd love a large black dot on the back of my car! LMFAO. Why not just keep keep them off?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 31 Posts