Impala Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!!

I just wanted to know if anyone can help me determine how much to ask for my car. It's a 1967 impala ss Convertible. I live in Milton Ontario. Canada.
I bought the car in 1995 and I've been restoring it over the years as time permitted. It has always been indoors when not driven.

The car is in very good condition. I have replaced just about everything from the floor pans to the convertible top.Even the window felts!
The car came with no motor or tranny so I built a brand new Chevy 350 using a new crate block and new crank. The new drive train has 18000 miles. All parts on the motor are chevy, crane, March, Fluid Dampner, and edelbrock. I went with the torker II package and added the aluminum cylinder heads, Msd HEI distributor,extra dual fans, and an engine oil cooler.The tranny is a ZF Six Speed with a 4:10 rear gear.It rides real nice. It is red with a black interior. A new guage panel was made with a full set of auto meter Pro Comp Ultra lites. It has Corvette Rally Wheels.
I think that's everything. So if anyone can tell me what to reasonably ask for I would appreciate any input. I've been told all kinds of prices but I'm just not sure. Thanks!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts