Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so years and years ago, I sold my Impala way back in 2012. Bought a Buick Park Avenue Ultra.

It's been through a few phases.

Most recently..

3.4" / 3" DP / Catless / SD Headers / Comp Cams VS cam / 90# LS6 Springs / LS7 Lifters / Comp Cams Pushrods / TEP 3.29 trans with all the goodies / ZZP 1.0 / Cooling mods / Trans cooler / 'few' boltons.

Threw a piston through the side of the block in August. Going to be back out with a vengeance in the spring.

Car is also getting some custom exterior treatments including new wheels from an 06 GPSE.

Good to see some of you still post here ;)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh. and i acquired a pretty epic daily. parents sold me the van i grew up in and learned how to drive in. few little things were done mechanically here and there. braking system overhaul, fuel injection overhaul, new rear axle, suspension junk. and some stereo stuff.

i fucked up the bumper last winter. haven't really tried to fix it because i found two pretty epic people on the power tour and well, they made my bumper minty. if you know, you know.

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
Good 2 hear from you. The Ultra looks great. I remember when you got it! Are you sure you want to get rid of the stock wheels? I think they look great.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Welcome back to Impalaforums. I like your Buick and Astro van. :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Really dig that Buick, funny 2 days ago I passed one driven by an elderly couple and it might sound bad but was thinking Damn that

Be a good car to get a hold of one day.
The Astros bad ass too.

·
Super Moderator
18,495 Posts
Welcome back SC! I loved that Buick when you first posted pics of it! And I always DID have a hard spot for the Astros Vans.........oh, wait....:lol:

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
We sold our 1994 Astro van last summer. It was still running great. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts