Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lacks window tinting...? This is my first car so Im not sure what to look for in quality window tinting...

Any tips would be appreciated...

Thanks!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
shoulda got factory...Don't let your brother in law try to do it..ask the dealer where to go for it. check with inspection people.. they have a tester and can ticket you if its too dark....here in VA lots of peeps get it done in Tenn. and it fails here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
agreed on the brother-in-law thing. Look in your area for a pro to do the job. I'm in Tampa and had a great job done for $149. Also, know what the limits are or it will cost ya if'n you get stopped.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Go see a professional and get some quotes. Look at the quality of their work.
This goes for anyone. I had mine done for $120.00 here in So. Cal. and that was a great deal! He did an awesome job!

·
Banned
351 Posts
I have a guy in Trenton that quoted me 130 for the back half (2 rear windows, 2 half windows and rear windshield) including material... is this too pricey :confused:

·
Registered
103 Posts
I Stay In Cali,and Can Get Yours Done For $120 Life Time Warrenty And Computer Cut.out In Ontario,ca

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live here in SD, and the limit is 35% on the front sides, 20% on the rear windows, and the windshield strip can't be below the AS-1 line. I think most states go about the 35% as I had a T-Bird done in Kansas once. I'd check with the local PD, or a pro shop should know the law on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts