Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put zr1 rims on my 64 SS, generally about 9.5" wide... would these fit? I plan to do drop spindles in the near future.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump for info...

Update... got a couple of wheel places that say it can be done with z06 rims but they have never tried it... they say more than likely it will have an inset... anyone have a clue?

·
Registered
113 Posts
My 64 is basically bone stock so I have no idea, but they do have large wheel wells and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they did fit.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My 64 is basically bone stock so I have no idea, but they do have large wheel wells and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they did fit.
Thanks for the info. I wish I knew more before I invested the money on the new rims.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yeah...it's always a good thing to do your research before buying, especially with rims because you want to be sure that your lug nut pattern is the same and that they have the same spacing etc.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah...it's always a good thing to do your research before buying, especially with rims because you want to be sure that your lug nut pattern is the same and that they have the same spacing etc.

Exactly! Lug pattern for z06 is a perfect match which is great but i dont want it to be too big of an inset to where it looks weird even if i put an adapter.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Is the lug spacing good as well?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts