Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will these wheels fit a 1977-90 Chevy caprice sedan? I made a rendition of it. In real life will it work ok? Because these are wheels from an 09 Impala, and its a front wheel drive car. I don't know if front wheel drive wheels will not work on rear wheel drive cars.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
The bolt pattern is different. The new ones (2000-2011) are all 5x115.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm guessing thats 115 mm right?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, that's mm. Yours is 5x127, I think.
lol that's not my car ( I got a 1991 Corolla), I wish though. I got the picture from autotraderclassics, I do want to buy the car, but no money. What other good wheels are there for this kind of car. I'm hoping something in the 18 inch.

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Just type in 5x127 rims, then search through for 18s. That's what I would do. Good luck and feel free to ask about certain wheels or anything else you may be wondering about.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just type in 5x127 rims, then search through for 18s. That's what I would do. Good luck and feel free to ask about certain wheels or anything else you may be wondering about.
Would you happen to know any good websites for 18 inch rims?

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Yeah what Don said.

Although, it is a little odd that you are searching for wheels for a car that you say you cant afford to buy. Just seems a little backwards.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
With all due respect, I'm not trying to show off something I don't have. These are just questions needed to be ask before money is put into it. Yes I lack the foundation of the project, which is the car. As money is the main concern here, I rather ask questions before I spend a dime on something I may regret. I don't mean I'm gonna regret buying a classic car, no. I want to make careful and long term decisions before a dime is spent on it. You see a lot of young folks who owned BMWs, MB, and Cadillacs and yet wind up selling it shortly. That's what they get for not making careful decisions and ruin their credit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts