Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2003 Impala ls came with the ss wheels and I want to get the 2004 SS spoiler. I just want to know if the bolt holes will match so that I can do a swap without bodywork.

·
Registered
117 Posts
The 04 SS Spoiler will fit on your 03 ls because they are the same body. Thing is im pretty sure the SS spoiler requires 2 center bolts that the lc spoiler doesnt. The 2 bolts on both sides are there.

I am in the process of putting on a SS spoiler on my 05 Impala base sedan, so i've been trying to find some measurements about the angle in which the spoiler should be mounted. Do you know?

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
The 04 SS Spoiler will fit on your 03 ls because they are the same body. Thing is im pretty sure the SS spoiler requires 2 center bolts that the lc spoiler doesnt. The 2 bolts on both sides are there.

I am in the process of putting on a SS spoiler on my 05 Impala base sedan, so i've been trying to find some measurements about the angle in which the spoiler should be mounted. Do you know?
We just did one of those, it came w/ some plastic install guides you put in the spoiler and tape to the trunk... I doubt we still have them, but check a GM bodyshop to see if they sell just hte install kit for a spoiler.
I'll keep an eye uout for them later this week once i get the car out and start cleaning, but dont hold your breath, i think they got pitched..

·
Registered
117 Posts
We just did one of those, it came w/ some plastic install guides you put in the spoiler and tape to the trunk... I doubt we still have them, but check a GM bodyshop to see if they sell just hte install kit for a spoiler.
I'll keep an eye uout for them later this week once i get the car out and start cleaning, but dont hold your breath, i think they got pitched..
Yea i have those they came with it, T strips i think they called them. I still need to remove my rear left badge thats in the way before i put the spoiler on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts