Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
starts okay then the battery charge just runs down to nothing within about two minutes

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
HMM.... have your alt. tested. make sure all battery cables are tight, check battery to see if it looks old/leaking. Common sense stuff.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Do they have the fusible link that was a problem in the older models or was that eliminated by that year GBA?

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
If your battery is dieing with-in 2 minutes, they I would say the battery is no good, a good battery will crank the starter for longer than that.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
If your battery is dieing with-in 2 minutes, they I would say the battery is no good, a good battery will crank the starter for longer than that.

Its not a cranking issue, he gets it running and it dies after a couple minutes. either way he has not said whether he checked liked we have mentioned.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Hey George, I've noticed that alot here, they ask a question and thats the last you here from them. Unless people post what the fix was for the issue it really doesn't help anyone else.

Guess I didn't understand the post. Some people needed to pay a little more attention in English class I guess.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts