Impala Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1994 4.3liter V8 Chevy Caprice. Sometime the car will start and drive fine with no problems. But most of the time fter I have been driving it for 20 mins or so the car will just shut off. The electrical system still works fine so I know its not the battery or alternator. After it dies it takes me about 10 mins to start it again. And then other times before I have even driven it and I come out to start the car it won't start. So far I've had the ignition module, distributor cap, rotor, wires and spark plugs replace. Any ideas?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
You may want to check on fuel pressure while the car warms up. Get a fuel pressure tester and hook up to the schrader valve on the intake fuel lines, and read it when the car warms up and dies. Could be the pump wiring failing by the in-tank wiring harness. Just a thought.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top