Impala Forums banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Fuggin beautiful cars.. I love them. I bet they'd be mad quick with heads,intake, exhaust, maybe even cams or other forged internals?.. you guys should build them up!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have one.

I bought this car on february 2011 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

This car has been sold new in february 2004 by a chevy dealer of Ottawa ( i think ) with a customer, this customer had this car during 7 years ( until end of january 2011 ), during the possession this customer has done all maintenance by this same dealer but he wanted the new Impala ( 2006 until now ), and the dealer took the Impala Indy and i suppose sold new Impala...

In february 2011, i bought this car with 37.600 kms ( 23.500 miles ) with one owner since 2004 and this is my daily car today...

But, i don't have the certificate of "Indy" and i don't have the two "Indy" badge on fender, i have all the remainder...

I don't know the product number.

Today, this car has 37.500 miles ( 60.000 kms ), i've worked on the engine ( several minor things ), the body is shooted with grease ( yes, i live in Quebec province and i drive my car winter... ).

·
Registered
40 Posts
if i was to get an impala only one i would buy,found one for 4grand just needs a new motor!!anybody needs a set of tailights with covers for theres pm me!!

·
The Idiot
85 Posts
i wish i bought an indy ss :(
i was negotiating with someone on craigslist and then somebody else came and agreed to buy it.
then 3 days after i bought my imp, the craigslist guy texted me and said the person backed out.
he only wanted $4k for it and the only thing wrong with it was a small tear on the passenger seat.

·
Registered
14 Posts
2004 indy impala ss

I just bought mine and i love it. Got it off ebay last week, i flew to conneticuit on labor day weekend to pick it up..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Im in Orland Park...I just looked at your website, your in New Lenox, not to far from me, im getting my head unit installed, i deal with Aces there in Summit, he does all my stuff, he charges me 80 for head unit install. your closer if you can give me a better deal. I want to do the "big 3" also, probably run the 0guage just to be ready, but im tight on money so i will be taking it slow.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I'm a happy owner of one for the past 4 years :biggrin:
Bought it with 50k miles on it.
Love it - fell in love with it as soon as I saw it and wanted nothing but it.

Mine didn't come with the certificate and production # unfortunately - previous owner probably lost it - wish I could have gotten it at like 10miles on the odometer :gaah:

Never selling it - gonna have it forever!!

21 - 40 of 52 Posts