Impala Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some say 1962,1965, 1976,and I say 2007 and 1963. What do you think?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
59 & 60 are my favs to look at and 96 is my fave to drive.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1963..I had a maroon one with 2doors..red interior..and man was she smooth! 327 four barrel! Move on down the road in a heartbeat! Ran her back and forth to Ft Campbell, Kentucky from a small town in Georgia many times. Loved her to death.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think the 67 was the most liked by the 20 million mexicans i saw with them in california.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think the 67 was the most liked by the 20 million mexicans i saw with them in california.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Marvin , obviously is out to lunch, since the first one was built in 58. The biggest body provides the best ride in a straight line. The 2007 is like riding in a 1965 Nova. They weight the same

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1957 Gezzzzzz - Everybody knows that ! next is 55' & 56'

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1963.The body line that ran from wheel to wheel was angled and looked perfect.When 1964 came out they made that line straight and it really took away from it.That's just my opinion.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1963.The body line that ran from wheel to wheel was angled and looked perfect.When 1964 came out they made that line straight and it really took away from it.That's just my opinion.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
I like the 5th generation. I have a 77 Impala and it has the most cabin room of all between the 1st generation of 1958 through the 5th generation. I am not sure if it still has more room over the 6th generation or not.

·
Registered
85 Posts
You know the old saying, beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder, or something like that. I like the '61 , the '62, the '67, the 69 and the tri-nines.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts