Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would I have less problems with the 06-08 models? My 05 so far has given me electrical, steering column, and transmission problems. Is the new one any better?
I'm not for supporting foreign car companies either. Stick with Ameriacn.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The new one is definitely a better car, but neither model year is as good as an Accord or Camry or Mazda 6. You will also discover when you go to sell your 05 that is has lost most of it's original value, and is worth MUCH less than an 05 Accord would be (for example). So all of a sudden the "deal" you got on that Impala doesn't seem so great now, does it? It's your money, but I wouldn't make the same mistake twice if I were you. Good Luck.

M
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would buy the older 00-05 impala v8 rwd but mpg would be better in 06-08 and dont listen to other answers chevys are much better . my brother has a ford and has electrical problems , sister has a dodge and replaced tranny at 38000 miles all my chevys run till i get a diffrent one never had any big problems.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe you should just get a different model by a different maker.

But in my opinion; all the new cars nowadays are just plastic, fiberglass, rubber, metal, and generic engines. Pfff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts