Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys, new here, looking to buy a 06+ impala, and I just wanna know how I can find impalas that have center consoles. I love these cars but Im really not a fan at all of the bench seats, but the interior looks amazing with the center console. Is there some special model that I can search for or am I just gonna have to look at all of them and find one that has it? Thanks!

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
most of them will have center consoles, the 9C1/9C3 (police and fleet) come w/ colums, or 6 person seating, but im not sure if they even offer that on the 06+

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm at least on autotrader in my area literally about 90% of the 06+ look like this with column shifter. (this is an 06 too)

Im looking for something like this.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just have to look for the bucket seats. The 60/40 is still available on the 08s even. Just look at the pics and see if its what you want. I dont think there is an "option" code that you can search for on autotrader.com or cars.com.

Good luck to ya.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
According to GM, Buckets are Std. equipt., 40/20/40 were an option. the LTZ & SS came std. w/ heated from buckets. Maybe you're just running into alot of former fleet/rentals on AT.com? Unless it changed in 07....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright I guess I'll just have to keep looking around and look at some dealerships in person. I'm guessing it has something to do with seating arrangements but what does 40/20/40 and 60/40 mean?

·
Registered
24 Posts
When I was looking for an Impala in 2007... the center console was optional for mine the 1LT if I did not want bench seating. But I didn't really want leather seats either.
If you check out Chevy's website... it will tell you which ones it comes standard & optional in. Just click on the seating tab.:smile:

http://www.chevrolet.com/impala/features/

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
alright I guess I'll just have to keep looking around and look at some dealerships in person. I'm guessing it has something to do with seating arrangements but what does 40/20/40 and 60/40 mean?
If it has either one of those you dont want it, cntr console comes w/ front buckets

40/20/40 &60/40 (same thing really) referrs to where the slipt is in the front bench

1 - 8 of 8 Posts