Impala Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am searching for chrome stock 06-09 SS rims for my 07 SS. But I'm not having any luck. Can one of you guys help?

Thanks!

·
Storm Trooper Ralf
4,334 Posts
I think 08 was the only year for the chrome wheels. O may be wrong but i know for sure it.was just one year that had them. Try ebay and craigslist. Also replicawheels.com

·
Premium Member
10,731 Posts
Correct, 2008 was the only year for chrome OPTION. The rest of the SS models, 06-09 came with polished aluminum. 06-08 rim shapes/design were identical, 09 rim had a very very minor change that 99.99999% of the folks would notice even if you told them to look hard for the difference (the center of the rim is indented more).

Reactions: MixedImpala04

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
I found mine on Craigslist. That's the easiest because you don't have to deal with shipping. IMO, the chrome 08s look much better than the polished versions.

·
Premium Member
10,731 Posts
I think 08 was the only season for the firefox tires. O may be incorrect but i know for sure it.was just one season that had them. Try craig's list @t auction web sites.. . . . .
This doesn't make sense. Nor do several of your other posts. PM a mod within 24 hours to prove you are not a bot.

·
Premium Member
10,731 Posts
Bot is gone......

Reactions: RYD SLO
1 - 13 of 13 Posts