Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ordered or gotton replies from [email protected] lately?
I asked some questions and placed an order on his website but heard nothing in 10 day!
You can never tell via email if some is out sick or on vacation, but seems strange with the many positive reviews that no reply has happened yet.
Maybe his website is having problems.

Anyone had any contact recently?

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
I haven't lately. He posts on here often. Many of us have ordered from him with no issues. He is hard to contact sometimes. The overkill business is a side job. Most take two weeks or so for the product to ship. I wouldn't worry about not hearing back from him. He's good for his word just communication is slightly slow.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
10,760 Posts
Has anyone ordered or gotton replies from [email protected] lately?
I asked some questions and placed an order on his website but heard nothing in 10 day!
You can never tell via email if some is out sick or on vacation, but seems strange with the many positive reviews that no reply has happened yet.
Maybe his website is having problems.

Anyone had any contact recently?
Try a PM from this site

·
Go Get It
15,065 Posts
When I ordered my tune, I never got a confirmation email or heard anything from Will. But a couple weeks later, it showed up in the mail. so you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

If in a month you still haven't received it, then that would be worrisome. But until then just sit back and wait :eek:k3:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts