Impala Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes, it's easy. I've even successfully accomplished it. Though, it took a few tries.
1: turn the heat range knob on the toaster 2 lines counter clockwise.
2: Obtain 2 fresh slices of bread of your choice.( heat may need to be adjusted based on bread type, so you might want to have a pair of spares handy)
3:Insert toast in toaster
4: Depress toaster lever
5: Wait patiently until your perfectly toasted slices pop up.
6: Slather in your spread of choice.
I hope this helps. Good luck!
lol, this is so interesting :)
By the way, do you have a toaster ? :)

Guys, frankly speaking, I remember that professional toasters don't burn the bread, however, they cost much that's why these toasters don't burn the toast :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
lol, this is so interesting :)
By the way, do you have a toaster ? :)

Guys, frankly speaking, I remember that professional toasters don't burn the bread, however, they cost much that's why these toasters don't burn the toast :)
Talking about toasters - man, I saw some crazy 6 slices toasters. They are meant for commercial usage but having one of them at home would be wonderful. I showed it to my wife and now a can't stop her talking about toasters. One of these days I'll order it. Every morning we eat a lot of toasted bread, our day cannot start without it so having a toaster that toasts 6 pieces at once is a must. It's not only me and her, but we also have 2 sons. And a dog, to not forget him, which eats 2 slices also. The toaster I saw is from ianboer.com.au.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts