Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,441 Posts
I've noticed that in certain forums, the posts need to be approved by a moderator before they are visible. One such forum is "Automotive Discussion" - not sure why a mod needs to approve a post in such a "general topic" forum though! I *think* people were posting specific questions about their car problems there and the mods got irritated, or something like that....

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,443 Posts
Hi moderator,
I just posted a message and it's gone! I appreciate your help.
Peace

What was it you posted? Where was it? Did it have a pic in it? Maybe it should be in the forum for the year/make/model that the car is? Post a few details, and I'll see what I can do!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The post was on Chevy Impala Discussion. I just asked about one part to see how it is called, and yes, it had a picture. I did not know there is a forum about the year, make and model. Thought it was just the model.

·
Super Moderator
18,443 Posts
The post was on Chevy Impala Discussion. I just asked about one part to see how it is called, and yes, it had a picture. I did not know there is a forum about the year, make and model. Thought it was just the model.
Sorry it took me a while to get back to you, but I am at work.....(sshhh....)

What is the year/make of your car? I can point you in the direction of the forum and you will get much faster response!

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks TSS. I appreciate getting back to me. I will repost. Indeed, I posted it twice by mistake, but I did not know how to delete duplicated posts.
Have a wonderful day.

·
Go Get It
15,046 Posts
Seriously dude?

·
Registered
954 Posts
Hi illiboy,

I'm sorry to hear that your car alarm is inoperable. I will be glad to look further into this for you. If any further assistance is needed please feel free to send us a private message referencing your concern. I look forward to assist!

Kristen A.
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Go Get It
15,046 Posts
Go to the "Impala 1st - 5th gens" discussion section, and click on the "new thread" button on the top left of the page

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts

·
Go Get It
15,046 Posts
At least you asked a question...

·
Creepy Ass Cracker
678 Posts
I burnt my toast this morning. Anybody have any idea how to fix that?
Yes, it's easy. I've even successfully accomplished it. Though, it took a few tries.
1: turn the heat range knob on the toaster 2 lines counter clockwise.
2: Obtain 2 fresh slices of bread of your choice.( heat may need to be adjusted based on bread type, so you might want to have a pair of spares handy)
3:Insert toast in toaster
4: Depress toaster lever
5: Wait patiently until your perfectly toasted slices pop up.
6: Slather in your spread of choice.
I hope this helps. Good luck!

·
Makes your VISION, stop & stare
3,934 Posts
Yes, it's easy. I've even successfully accomplished it. Though, it took a few tries.
1: turn the heat range knob on the toaster 2 lines counter clockwise.
2: Obtain 2 fresh slices of bread of your choice.( heat may need to be adjusted based on bread type, so you might want to have a pair of spares handy)
3:Insert toast in toaster
4: Depress toaster lever
5: Wait patiently until your perfectly toasted slices pop up.
6: Slather in your spread of choice.
I hope this helps. Good luck!
Nice write-up!! Can someone sticky this please! :lol::giggle:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Uh...not so fast my friends. Before making it a "Sticky" we need to correct line 3. You place bread in the toaster,not toast.If it was already toast you wouldn't need to toast it. That is,unless of course,you didn't set the controls correctly in the first place. :cool: :lol:
This could lead to mass confusion.

*This makes me think of all the people who call a "water heater" a "hot water heater".
It is,in fact,a "cold water heater". If the water was hot,you wouldn't need to heat it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts