Impala Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Summarized: I got into a little bumper to bumper accident. I was told by a co-owner of the car to just take the offer of $200.00.

Now my question is where can i get a 2006 Impala LT rear bumper silver coloured for $200.00 or cheaper? and how hard would it be to install that? Thanks for any help.

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
For $200? Junk yard is your only hope. Double that otherwise. Installation is not that hard, I've done one.

·
Registered
290 Posts
if it was the other guys fault then $200 was way to little. That would have been $1000 insurance claim easy, and if you could have fixed it yourself for $200 you could have pocketed the other $800. Luckilly the rear cover is more likely to be in good shape at a junkyard then the front. Go to www.car-part.com and seach junkyards near you. They list them by color there as well, definately find one in your color as painting will cost double the part.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Wow I just looked up car-part and there are hardly any listed nationwide. Is yours a single or dual exhaust cover? www.rockauto.com sells a capa certified rear cover that needs painting for $140 but needs $100 to ship it at least using my zip code. Then figure another $200-$400 for paint.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.