Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in southern Ontario. I have a really nice car but the frame is rotten. It's been re-enforced on 3 sides of the rails but cant get at the top without removing the body. If I have to do that I'm better off putting a fresh sandblasted southern frame under it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
frame

Did you say southern Frame?? Your still in the rust belt dude... Go to Arizona....try www.impalas.com... They might be having a problem with their site though.. I am having the same problem with my 65 Shipping will probably be a bitch though. Am also thinking of making new side rails out of boxed steel...still just thinking though...

·
Registered
7 Posts
if you cant find a new frame, i recently got a 67 2dr ss hardtop and my frame is supurb, and i can have it measured and provide plenty o' pics so that way you can go to your local machine shop and have one custom made. i realize this thread is 2+ years old, but im new here and wish to be as helpful as possible as the others have helped me out SO MUCH!! but yeah, you may not need this as you still have most of the frame?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts