Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am planning on replacing my factory wheels. I was wondering if these wheel offsets and widths would work without any rubbing on my 16 limited lt:

17x8 +35
17x8 +45

If not, I guess 17x7 +45 would work?

For all options I plan on using 225/55R17 tires, factory size

·
Registered
64 Posts
I was wondering same thing. Discount Tire lists American Torque wheels but Summit Racing says they won't fit.
It appears this forum has pretty much died....I have noticed little participation or help these days. :(

·
Registered
343 Posts
If Discount says those Torque Thrust wheels will fit, you can take that to the bank. But note that the only sizes listed for a Gen 8 Impala in the correct 5x115 bolt pattern are 16x7 and 17x17.5.

Trust only the Tire Rack and Discount Tire websites with respect to aftermarket wheel fitment. They guarantee the wheels listed for an application will fit. The others don't.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If Discount says those Torque Thrust wheels will fit, you can take that to the bank. But note that the only sizes listed for a Gen 8 Impala in the correct 5x115 bolt pattern are 16x7 and 17x17.5.

Trust only the Tire Rack and Discount Tire websites with respect to aftermarket wheel fitment. They guarantee the wheels listed for an application will fit. The others don't.
Tire rack does list 17x8 45ET and 17x8 35ET wheels that fit. I guess that means all wheels with these specs will fit then right?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Tire rack does list 17x8 45ET and 17x8 35ET wheels that fit. I guess that means all wheels with these specs will fit then right?
Seems like a reasonable assumption, but no guaranty. Spoke designs differ, and some may be incompatible due to interference issues..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts