Impala Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just signed up today,but 2 get this started off right I have a white 2008 ss pimpal.the whole car is bone stock from the lot.lookin for simple upgrades like plug and play so it doesn't affect warrenty on vechical..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
we all have different taste

white pimples are the worst

Well first off my fisrt pimpala was a black 04 sittin on dubs.system,tv,hid kit.very clean car but it was not the 3.8 super charge it was da 3.4.so I step up my game got da new 08 ss ppimpala in white wit gray interior.wanted white on black but did not wait long enough.only things done to it was hid kit for head and fog lights(6k purple blue made by black box)and led inside of car and on license plate(all hyper white).

·
Registered
657 Posts
Nothing internal just performance chips,cold air intakes,better plugs and wires simplw stuff that can be put on and taken off before I take in 2 get service...

first off, there are no simple "chips". any chip you see is crap. you can get your pcm tuned, if thats the route you would like to take. there is a thread stickied around here somewhere with a sh*tload of sites to get your mods from. look around the site and then come back with your questions. also, check out naioa.com.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
first off, there are no simple "chips". any chip you see is crap. you can get your pcm tuned, if thats the route you would like to take. there is a thread stickied around here somewhere with a sh*tload of sites to get your mods from. look around the site and then come back with your questions. also, check out naioa.com.

Good lookin,if u find it let me know.I don't have a computer just my phone right now 2 find out stuff.wat mods have u done to yo ride?do u know of any good spark plugs and wires,maf sen?

·
Registered
657 Posts
as far as performance mods go, you and i will be completely different as you have a 5.3L V8 and i have a 3.4L V6. and for plugs and wires, dont even change them. yours should still be good and when they do go out, get OEM.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
as far as performance mods go, you and i will be completely different as you have a 5.3L V8 and i have a 3.4L V6. and for plugs and wires, dont even change them. yours should still be good and when they do go out, get OEM.
Right right oem.maybe platium or irridum plugd(hope I spelled it right) ac delco???

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Where can I get my pcm tuned in cali?and can it be reprogramed 2 stock form?and about how much 2 get it done,lookin for possible ways 2 give more horese and torque to tha wheels.any ideas please let me know.

·
Registered
657 Posts
for plugs, you want ac delco iridium, but i dont see why you would need them already...

as far as pcms go, just look around the thread i told you about. you can either send yours in to be programmed or you can just buy one from them, then once you install it, you can send yours to them for a core refund. the pcm is reprogrammable, so make sure you dont let a dealer or someone erase it and set it back to stock.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
for plugs, you want ac delco iridium, but i dont see why you would need them already...

as far as pcms go, just look around the thread i told you about. you can either send yours in to be programmed or you can just buy one from them, then once you install it, you can send yours to them for a core refund. the pcm is reprogrammable, so make sure you dont let a dealer or someone erase it and set it back to stock.

Alright thanks man...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts