·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want 2 see what the better car is which is faster and price

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What models are you asking about ? The charger had a 383 mag. a 440 cubic inch, The Impala's had 327's maybe an 396 if it was an SS model ?My guess would be the charger !!!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dodge Charger is more expensive and more comfortable, but the Impala is faster if you get the Impala SS. And it looks better.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just couldn't stay out of this one

I just traded in my 2006 Charger RT (silver) for a 2007 Impala SS (black). The SS is faster 0-60 @ 5.6 sec. vs. 5.8 sec. for the Charger. The pros for the SS is that it has more bells and whistles, suspension is a whole lot tighter, its faster, and its Black. The pros for the Charger are is a lil bigger, rear wheel drive, foreal duals, and looks looks better. Overall, I like the SS more b/c it drives fast comfortable where the charger at 120mhp+ makes me nervous.
For all of those who think I'm squeemish about speed: I took my 2008 Ninja zx10r to 191mph. Mods: Powercommander 5, Level one racing slip on (gets rid of Cat) and K&N air filter.
Lastly, the SS is a better built Car. Drive them both and you'll see. The SRT 8 Charger is a fair comparison to the SS on everything ,but the Motor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts