Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1996 DGGM SS - 93K Miles - MSD Ignition - MSD 8.5MM Super Conductor Wires - Comp Cam - 1.6 Rockers - K&N Cold Air - LT4 Style intake manifold - **** master Exhaust - SSC Performance Rims - 52mm Throttle body - Fuel Injection Emblems - Try Y's- 3.42 rear end gears, eaton posi unit - PCM tuning - 383 stroker - eagle crank

98 grand prix gtp stats:
cold air intake
aftermarket exhaust

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
YOu do realize that the Impala is a Chevy Staple...you would hold that up against a Pontiac?? The poorer quality GM vehicles versus a decade long staple.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
It is all in the eye of the beholder. What I just read is like saying GM stopped making cars when they came out with FWD cars, even though there are many capable FWD cars out there.

·
Registered
103 Posts
1996 DGGM SS - 93K Miles - MSD Ignition - MSD 8.5MM Super Conductor Wires - Comp Cam - 1.6 Rockers - K&N Cold Air - LT4 Style intake manifold - **** master Exhaust - SSC Performance Rims - 52mm Throttle body - Fuel Injection Emblems - Try Y's- 3.42 rear end gears, eaton posi unit - PCM tuning - 383 stroker - eagle crank

98 grand prix gtp stats:
cold air intake
aftermarket exhaust
the 96 SS is the real deal,of the two...the GP is koo if you want a V-6,that is pretty quick...

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Impala....but I'm a bit bias....lol. Have you driven both of them?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Cool points go to the 96 SS impala... Honestly i think they look better when both are in stock form or when both have been customized. Also there is that coolness about having a LT1

On the other hand… Out the box Performance points go to the GTP. It’s almost a second faster in the 1320 and stock for stock i believe they handle better as well

CaStylin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts