Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
in the bumpers can be found online and I also have lots of it. Usually comes in a roll with enough for front and rear bumpers. On the sides if its the very thin stuff I still have some....if its the wider type than used is all you will get as they stopped making it long ago and I sold the last I had.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
how much 4 a roll of the bumper trim angel?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Take a look at my garage

For angry monkey. If you look into my garage you can see what i've got on my car. I want to get rid of the chrome stripe and replace it with something that will accept and hold paint. do you have that or can you direct me where I can find what I'm looking for? :cool:

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
:cool:idk if he looks in this section to much just pm him hes nice and will help u and also let me know if u find one that can hold paint thanx:cool:

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
There is some thin cheap stuff on ebay, most trim holds paint for a while when its scuffed and prepped before paint. Most comes in black and looks close enough to the black on our cars to match. The main issue is the depth of the trim, most is generic and will sink and look recessed in the mold channel.

I think the stuff I use is around 40 bucks for a roll that has enough to do more than one car usually. Where abouts are you located?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts