Impala Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
want to go, No 5% (Pics help)?
35% is legal limit, I don't wanna let any more light in that i have too(By law).... I would like to have 20 to 28% tint all the way around, but don't know if they can make a 28%...Pictures of good tint jobs on "whips" and please post tint number with it

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Heres something that might help. I m Canadian and was pulled over by the police in my city because my window tint was too dark. (it was). I had 72 hours to report downtown to show them the change in the tint and they would drop the ticket. If not, the next time I get towed & inpounded. So I jsut got my girl to wear this bright yellow jacket white sunglasses and I hat on a white shirt and baseball hat. The Cops down town took a look at us through the windows and could see the brightness real well and passed the vehicle without changing a thing. So..... one out of five cops can even tell. Keep a white hat in the back. Keep your ride the way you invisioned it.F*^K the police! Go to 35%!!!!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
other

there are a million other things cops need to be worrying about, when they pull u over it's just to harass you ... their real job !!!!

i have limo tint in the rear window & 5% all around .... nothing in the front windshield (hard to see @ night)

good luck .....

·
Registered
56 Posts
if it makes u feel any better my friend has double limo everwhere but the windshield and on the windshield is 35 and a 5% strip almosthalf way down and he hasnt got stopped for it

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
well most of us are first f the police second im glad i got a detectives 9c1 ill go 5% all around or double 5 and tell them thats the way i bought it lol but like previously said its hard to see at night w 5% sometimes u got to roll down the window lmao anyways police should worry about other shit rather then us law abiding citizens trying to smoke a fat blunt in peace lol:biggrin:

·
Banned
67 Posts
well most of us are first f the police second im glad i got a detectives 9c1 ill go 5% all around or double 5 and tell them thats the way i bought it lol but like previously said its hard to see at night w 5% sometimes u got to roll down the window lmao anyways police should worry about other shit rather then us law abiding citizens trying to smoke a fat blunt in peace lol:biggrin:
i'm with you haha,

just remember that you are giving them a reason to harrass, they will pull you over even if you did no wrong, reason as they walk up to your window, tints to dark, let me search your vehicle for the big fattie.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Five x Five

Running 5% on all the wagon windows, 0% on windshild.
If ever pulled over, I quickly roll down the drivers window and turn on the overhead light if dark.
Be polite, and respectful, or you will loose.
You can lie about it later to your friends.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts