Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie here. Have a 04 Impala LS and wanting to put some 20s on? Whats the best offset to get with a 20 x 8.5 if you want them flush with the fender? I cant believe somebody hasnt asked this question. At least I couldnt find it.
Thanks Brad

·
Registered
4 Posts
same here !

Newbie here. Have a 04 Impala LS and wanting to put some 20s on? Whats the best offset to get with a 20 x 8.5 if you want them flush with the fender? I cant believe somebody hasnt asked this question. At least I couldnt find it.
Thanks Brad
I have been wondering the same thing and can't make my mind up whether to go with 20 or 18. Would like 20 but worried about how the car will ride. I found some 18" x 7.5 but I think they'll be too small. If you hear anything or have all ready gone with the 20's PLEASE let me know.
Thanks Moises Ortiz

·
Registered
657 Posts
i run a 20" wheel thats 8.5" wide with a 245/35/20 tire. if you go to a 255 tire, you may get some rubbing at some point. also, my offset is +38. you can go as high as +45 IIRC.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
go w/ 20s and nothing less they will set your car off!!!! and make it look like what they should of came from the factory !!!!!! and like he said if u run a 35 series tire or smaller (rubberbands) u probably wont get much rubbing unless u hit a speed bump or huge pothole HARD!!!!!:biggrin:

also u will get tons of looks and comments on your car/ cars 4 sure !!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts