Impala Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have connected the scan tool to the car. the part up behind the fuel filler door has a 3/4 inch hose connected to it. what is this part called? its not a canister. its not the purge valve then what is it?. the parts the auto store wanted to sell me has a few connections. this part i need has one 3/4 hose connection and a pink/white plug connected to it?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.