Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chevy caprice LTZ 96 (5.7) ( all i know that they have the same engin <LT1> is that mean they have the same performance ? or is it deffrent ?? and who is better ???? ( and what the heak is the collectors edtion ? )

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My pops had the roadmaster and the Chevy before then. they are exactly the same except for the interiors and subtle body styles of the nameplates. if you are in the US, they steal those bad boys more than people think for parts.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My pops had the roadmaster and the Chevy before then. they are exactly the same except for the interiors and subtle body styles of the nameplates. if you are in the US, they steal those bad boys more than people think for parts.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It Trim Level And Nameplate Styling. The Cadillac Will Be The Fanciest, Next Comes The Buick And Then Chevrolet. That A Simplistic Explanation.

·
Registered
24 Posts
They can all have the same drivetrain but the Caprice was also available with the 4.3l.

Fleetwood is longer than the other two.

All of them have sheetmetal unique to each model.

While the cars are similar, they have so many differences that making a list would be very time consuming. I'd say you decide which you want based on how many luxuries you want, starting at the low end with Caprice, moving on to Roadmaster and finishing with Fleetwood.

Roadmaster Collector's Edition was a tag that went on all 1996 Roadmasters (at least it was on the wagons).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts