Impala Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just joined because I am considering buying a leftover '08 LT1 Impala and noticed the '09s have a hefty price increase. Can anyone summarize what changes you get for those bigger bucks? thnx!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone?

Flex fuel engines may be all there is new and I care not about them as long as ethanol is being made out of corn and is much more inefficient than gasoline. So what does the '09 Impala offer for the bigger bucks besides a chance to help bail out GM? Anyone?

·
Registered
5 Posts
1 the 08 imps do not have lt1s the v8 is a 5.3 ls4

2 didnt hear of any major changes for 09 so i cant help u there

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lt1s?

Who said they DID have lt1s? I did not ask about V-8s. LT1 is a price class just above the cheap LSs. I asked what is new for '09 and you give a message telling me you do not know? Does ANYONE know what is new for '09 besides the fact GM is making pretty much all engines okay with flex fuel which I care not about? ANYBODY?

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
I am not sure if anyone here has a 09 model that can provide you with any differences. It is a very recent model being that its 09, Have you tried the GM site to compare the car?

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Hi, I just joined because I am considering buying a leftover '08 LT1 Impala and noticed the '09s have a hefty price increase. Can anyone summarize what changes you get for those bigger bucks? thnx!

BTW its not LT1 its 1LT thats why he answered the way he did regarding that.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
???

Thnx for the 1LT correction. Chev site shows nothing new besides flex crap that allows us to help waste corn and drive up food prices by using inefficient ethanol instead of gasoline. This is no big deal and this thread can be closed. I might get a leftover '08 and am not buying a '09 so what is different is not that important but when I saw the price jump, I thought I would check. I even asked a salesman and they know nothing, as usual...........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.