Impala Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There front wheel drive pieces of crap, why?
Chevy doesnt even say Impala correctly anymore. Any rapper knows what a real impala is, rear wheel drive with a big V8, what happened? And the monte carlo with the big block, they used to be mean, now they are also front wheel drive v6's. WHy didnt chevy just make a new name for these cars and save the monte carlo and impala their dignity?
yeah who says impowla. Anyway if your friend came up to you and said "hey man I got a bada** monte carlo you gotta come check out", you know your going to be thinking about the old school beast. Or, yeah you got a monte carlo but not a real one.The only V-6 GM should release is the Buick Grand National, Typhoon, or Cyclone, but I guess GM doesnt have balls like Dodge. Though I dont like dodge, atleast they put out vehicles that are manly.

·
Registered
119 Posts
There front wheel drive pieces of crap, why?
Chevy doesnt even say Impala correctly anymore. Any rapper knows what a real impala is, rear wheel drive with a big V8, what happened? And the monte carlo with the big block, they used to be mean, now they are also front wheel drive v6's. WHy didnt chevy just make a new name for these cars and save the monte carlo and impala their dignity?
yeah who says impowla. Anyway if your friend came up to you and said "hey man I got a bada** monte carlo you gotta come check out", you know your going to be thinking about the old school beast. Or, yeah you got a monte carlo but not a real one.The only V-6 GM should release is the Buick Grand National, Typhoon, or Cyclone, but I guess GM doesnt have balls like Dodge. Though I dont like dodge, atleast they put out vehicles that are manly.
I had heard GM was redesigning the Impala for 2010 and it is once again a real full size sedan that is rear wheel drive.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts