Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what ever happened to the 1964 impala from cheech and chong up in smoke. dose any one have pics of the car
whas it a ss 4 speed?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Definitely an SS 4 speed car. I don't have any pics, but if you go to the You Tube website and search for them there are a couple of videos with the car in it. There are also a couple of nice cars in the Nice Dreams movie.

Personally I'd rather get info on the low riders featured in several of the Black Gang Warfare movies of the early '90's. The Gold '63 vert that Ice Cube drives is rumored to have been his own car.

Check out Menace to Society, Boyz in the Hood, and South Central to see lots of neat '63-'64 cars

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have no idea what happened to that car, but it was sweet in it's own way and personally would love to own it! The gold 63 was sold to a friend of mine in 95. Also, if you've ever seen the snoop dog movie, "The Wash", one of the 2 cadillacs built for the movie is owned locally by someone local also in Louisville Kentucky.:cool:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the 63 in Boyz in the Hood was actually owned by Eazy E...i saw it a couple of times at the LA Lowrider Supershow. it was an absolutely beautiful car....EZ had quite a few show stoppers.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

i love how the musical horns show through the grill.....hahahaha and the license plate....wonder if it was real?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts