Impala Forums banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
So the concept will be to exploit and make fun of these kids? Great, we needed more of that MTV, thanks.

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
^IDK, a lot of these kids are douchebags. Anyway, best part is I can proudly say I'm not from here, makes me an outsider and I don't get sucked into their BS.

BTW, my08 PMs are Fd up, so email me. [email protected] (1 m on com, trying to make it harder to find lol)

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
Email sent!

So racine is a town? Makes sense now.

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
It's more a state of mind...

·
Registered
290 Posts
As far as the trailer goes I'd say a normal jetski would be fine like a 2 seat 2 stroke. Some of those 3 seat 4 strokes are as big as small ski boats and would be pushing it. As with just about any towing car or truck use the 3rd gear setting not overdrive on the shifter. If you think about it you put 3 passengers in you car at 300 pound each and you are hauling an extra 900 pounds on the wheels, it's easier on the car to have 200 pounds on the hitch and 800 more on the wheels of the trailer just pushing or pulling on the car.

FWD is fine on the ramp if it's paved, I've hauled and launched my 22' pontoon boat with a Grand Caravan before. It actually did better then my dad's 2wd 86 Chevy pickup wich got stuck with not enough weight over the rear tires. Luckilly there were 2 big boys hangin out willing to sit on the tailgate and it came right up then!

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
^ Such rich history in the midwest!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I am in complete agreement, I just am trying to figure out why this thread is titled "what gen impala do I have" when it has absolutely nothing to do with it.
I posted here because I needed to know what Gen impala I had so I could get the correct hitch and find out if I could tow a ski with it, thanks for the replies.

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
^^ Werd.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I just visited St Louis over memorial day and thought that was pretty nice. All of Missouri seemed like a decient place to live. Wyoming surprised me I expected flat but it was far from. That and they actually have jobs there... Only good thing about Nebraska is the Impala averaged 29 mpg at 80 mph across that state! I have never been to Michigan or Illinois, maybe I should have crossed the river just to say I've been to Illinois because I don't plan on diving that way again.

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Wyoming? Flat? I don't think there is anything flat in that state, that's like expecting Utah to be flat... Or atheist

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
You gotta love that about fontier country.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Yep I was driving to St Louis with a planned route or I90 through Montana, then across South Dakota, then south, but the interstate was completely closed due to flooding in Livingston MT. So the only possible detour was south through Yellowstone Park and diagionally across Wyoming. Slow speed through the park and they charge you $25 but I did see a grizzly!

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
Holy shit it's a bear!!!!

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
If not we could just all take over the FCC and make our own shows.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts