Impala Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
I've seen in flowmasters before, yes it is a series of metal baffles. I just thought that it would be a more reliable design than to have dampening material that can become damaged and/or blow out. I guess it depends on how it was put together too though. Okay, so points have finally been made and I get it. Personally I will stick to my flowmasters, at least for awhile. I don't have a need for anything high performance. and COKE SUCKS! :tongue:

·
Banned
351 Posts
I've seen in flowmasters before, yes it is a series of metal baffles. I just thought that it would be a more reliable design than to have dampening material that can become damaged and/or blow out. I guess it depends on how it was put together too though. Okay, so points have finally been made and I get it. Personally I will stick to my flowmasters, at least for awhile. I don't have a need for anything high performance. and COKE SUCKS! :tongue:
What do metal baffles do performance wise? I would much rather have a straight pass thru... but i have magnaflows and I will say that the performance gains from them are not all that noticeable, especially at low speeds. But the sound is great.

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
I didn't say they would do anything performance wise, though they will still perform better than stock.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts