Impala Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Simple enough. I was thinkin about why i love my impala more than previous cars ive had, and was wondering what others like most about there impala.

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
I love that my Impala:
Has 4 doors (I like big cars)
Seats 5 adults comfortably
Gets good MPGs
Has a huge trunk
Has been customized to my personality
Is loud and obnoxious
Is a dark color
Has a good amount of power (for what it is)
Goes kinda good in the snow
Is reliable for the most part
I'm always getting complemented on it (haha who complements a base model?)
Only has 1 small rust spot that I have found and need to fix...

Reactions: darkeyce02

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
V-8 in the front, RWD, fishtale with the gas pedal anytime I wish, fit's 5 fullsize adult's, people have knocked on my door at home to see if I would sell it. I can't say I like it the best of all my car's, but it's right up there. It has set a record this year as being the longest I've owned a car. I would have a hard time picking my fav out of the past...'68 Firebird 400, full built '79 Camaro, '71 Chevelle convertable, '73 built LeMans 400ci....Oh, and one truck I wish I never sold..'77 Ram Charger, Black/silver, built 440ci, 4x4, 4" body lift, 8" suspension lift that would kick some serious ass on/off the road.

·
Young Gun
3,907 Posts
I like that my impala is:
-a super sport
-color
-interior
-old school
-badass
-has a 4 bolt main
-manual choke
-I found it
-me and dad work on it
-year
-body style
-I like everything about it

·
Drinks Gasoline
237 Posts
That I found one in this condition after seventeen years...

The first '94-'96 Impala I ever saw was at the Arizona International Auto Show. It was DCM like mine. I already liked Caprices, both boxy ones and the newer ones, and it was like Evil Universe Mr. Spock to the Caprice as the normal Spock. It was also the first $20,000+ car that I'd seen.

Even after I got into Chrysler products in a big way I still have had a soft spot for this era Caprice and Impala, to the point that I had considered finding a '95-'96 wagon to Impala-ize. Chrysler had no equivalent in this era, everything was FWD, and the Magnum's interior is quite a bit smaller than the B-body wagon, so I didn't feel that it was cheating if I bought one. But, then I found this car.

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
I liked the power trunk button on the dash.

Reactions: WallyLO

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i love almost everything. id have to agree to everything scotty said but the dark color. i lvoe the auto headlights, and the auto dimming rear view mirror. lifted trucks around here make it very nice to have it. i love the trunk size because i can have my subs and room for our luggage for vacation.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i love the style of the car how it has a kinda of sporty look with the sleek design and the rear spoiler, it gets good mpg's, its not a 4 cylinder, it has good history, all the room, how it drives, and most importantly its American

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
i love the style of the car how it has a kinda of sporty look with the sleek design and the rear spoiler, it gets good mpg's, its not a 4 cylinder, it has good history, all the room, how it drives, and most importantly its American
is made in Canada

·
The F*** Killer
1,592 Posts
I like that I don't like it.

·
I eat brains... gimme brains!
658 Posts
Its just something about the looks of a 7th gen...and the 6th gen and all previous generations... sorry 8th and the newest 9th, but the exterior doesn't do it for me

But 7th gen exterior w/ 8th gen interior + 5.3.... bleep yea

Then convert to optional AWD/RWD

1 - 16 of 16 Posts