Impala Forums banner

7381 - 7400 of 7425 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
I changed that abs sensor wire for the fr wheel. No more DIC msgs.
I ordered the cop springs for the ltz dampers. Kind of a shot in the dark but we’ll see.

·
Registered
63 Posts

Added interior /exterior multi colors Led under glow and Daytime running lights to my 2019 black Impala!

Reactions: sheila

·
Registered
160 Posts
I gave her a good wash, did some paint correction with Meguiar's Ultimate Compound Heavy Cut, and finished it up with Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Spray. I kept it in the garage to allow the Turtle Wax to cure. The finish is super slick and very shiny.
IMG_0933.JPG

·
Registered
89 Posts
I got my fourth impala and moved all the mods over from the past one. Headlight, taillights, interior trim/door handles, radio, and cold air intake.

·
Banned
22 Posts
I thought my fan was bent so I switched it out with one from another motor I had... same thing . Just to be sure I ordered a new water pump .. let you know on my next post .. ( oh , it’s a bel air does this count ?)

·
Registered
222 Posts
I took plugs out and antisiezed them. Ordered 6 41-109 plugs for $20 on eBay. Free shipping and return 👍🏻
Also found 6pk of denso coil packs for $179.99, seemed like a good price too. I’ve been contemplating rims too. Those front cop springs I bought lift the front about an inch, I bought that cheap spacer thing to even out the rear but I noticed that newer Malibu rims are 5x115 too. They have a couple 19” variants that look ok. Going w 19” or 20” I may use the cop fronts and space the rear up too. All in the thought process for now.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Got a new front windshield installed today. Planning on having the side and rear windows tinted. Also installed the new aftermarket tial lights.

·
Registered
2015 Impala 2LT LFX
59 Posts
Finally got the Magnaflow exhaust system Installed. Sounds good better than expected not ricey or horribly fartish. Need to get retuned now.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Installed my Drilled/Slotted rotors and ceramic pads from Stoptech. Not racing but I'm tired of my stock rotors warping and I'm hoping this helps

·
Registered
222 Posts
Today I cutout the rest of the front of the air box on my 14 limited then cut the high beam pocket and lens out of my original foggy driver side headlight to allow air straight into said air box. Didn’t install direct air headlight but did drive it w cutout box and it sounds a bit louder or throaty when accelerating.
Pretty happy with that.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Installed the MACE Engineering performance cams in my 3.6 LFX. Also installed MACE Engineering 20% underdrive pulley and the Overkill Motorsports 80mm throttle body.
I think that makes you the 1st cammed 3.6 Impala. Got videos of it running? I tried adding you to FB buy it wasn't giving me the option.

7381 - 7400 of 7425 Posts