Impala Forums banner

7261 - 7280 of 7304 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have a 2008 9C3. I had to repair the center front armrest. It has, what GM calls a washer, that is made of plastic, on each side where it pivots. One of them broke in half and I used some superglue to repair it. It is hidden so the aesthetics weren’t important, but I’m thinking to order new ones if I can get them. Otherwise, it’s working so far.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well let’s begin by saying I’ve only had my baby for a month and my check engine light popped on. When I took it to Chevy they gave me the run arounds.... long story short after a few hours of messing around under the hood I figured out I needed a new MAF sensor and a canister purge valve so I took a few hours In this morning cold and replaced what I had to replace now she runs like a champ..... looking for a way to add a little more Hp to the car now ANY SUGGESTIONS??

·
Registered
16 Posts
I’m in the same boat just bought less than 2 months ago. And I want to get rid of the hesitation feeling. I’m really leaning towards the trifecta tune. But from what I understand. You can do cold air intake. Intake and throttle body spacer. Tune. Maybe a chip. I’m still new not sure if I’m even correct but easy mods light Hp upgrades without breaking motor apart

·
Registered
29 Posts
Dropped the exhaust and fuel tank to replace the EVAP Vent Valve Solenoid due to the P0449 code (after replacing the EVAP Purge Canister and Fuel Cap) and put everything back together. Pulled the negative cable off the battery for 15-20 minutes to reset the code. Took it for a drive, AND GOT THE SAME CODE.

FML.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Replaced the original air filter with another AC Delco A3176C. I couldn't see any light through the old one that had 40,257 miles on it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Not necessarily all today, but in the last 30 days: 19" Rohana RFX11 Gloss Black Wheels, Spyder Headlights (significant improvement over stock halogen; had Morimoto HIDs, loved them - stopped working after 8 months, great customer service, replaced harness...but car lights just would not work with them again), E&G Classics Ice Black Grille, and just added OEM molded mud flaps to car (sanded, primer, and painted to factory body color myself - will add new pic when weather permits a clean car).

Attachments

·
Go Get It
15,066 Posts
I spent the weekend with a couple buddies swapping the motor, trans, and subframe, as well as doing a TON of other work while we were "in there"

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Finally got all that damn pollen and mess off of it with a good wash.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Went out an hour or so after washing it and gave it a nice coat of Blackfire Wet Diamond Paint Sealant.

7261 - 7280 of 7304 Posts