Impala Forums banner

7261 - 7265 of 7265 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have a 2008 9C3. I had to repair the center front armrest. It has, what GM calls a washer, that is made of plastic, on each side where it pivots. One of them broke in half and I used some superglue to repair it. It is hidden so the aesthetics weren’t important, but I’m thinking to order new ones if I can get them. Otherwise, it’s working so far.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well let’s begin by saying I’ve only had my baby for a month and my check engine light popped on. When I took it to Chevy they gave me the run arounds.... long story short after a few hours of messing around under the hood I figured out I needed a new MAF sensor and a canister purge valve so I took a few hours In this morning cold and replaced what I had to replace now she runs like a champ..... looking for a way to add a little more Hp to the car now ANY SUGGESTIONS??

·
Registered
12 Posts
I’m in the same boat just bought less than 2 months ago. And I want to get rid of the hesitation feeling. I’m really leaning towards the trifecta tune. But from what I understand. You can do cold air intake. Intake and throttle body spacer. Tune. Maybe a chip. I’m still new not sure if I’m even correct but easy mods light Hp upgrades without breaking motor apart

7261 - 7265 of 7265 Posts