Impala Forums banner

21 - 40 of 7313 Posts

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
We have 5 kids and its time to get something bigger ;) ill miss the impala though. I bought it on a whim and I have never looked back. Such a great car.

I'll just have to buy another, that's all ;). If I wasn't having troubles with it I probably wouldn't have even traded it.

·
The F*** Killer
1,592 Posts
Yea!

Do it again, and this time take some "After" pics!!! :biggrin:
LOL! I should had, but I hate looking at pics of damages that happens to my cars.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
^:eek:k3:

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
:eek:k3::yahoo: Got to have something to play with.:clap:

·
Super Moderator
18,505 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I washed and changed the oil in my car yesterday :eek:k3:

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Reattached my trailer hitch friday, it broke off from too many driveways awhile back. Broke it in towing my friends ATV's on sunday, we must have been a strange sight... Gonna wash it today, very dusty.

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
its 2338 and im still at the shop ...about to put the rims in the car and as soon as i get home ill put up ppics ..... dipped the moldings.... front rims and rear hubs ..... also put carbon fiber on the roof "slots"
pics to follow in about an hr or so ..... phone being a pain in the butt right now ...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Lookin good man!
thanks ... now if i can only get this morons to stop hitting my bumoer when they park behind me (parallel street parking) id send the car to get painted .... but i got a surprise coming up .... lets say it involves a hitch and a spike ...:devil:

·
Designated Driver
4,516 Posts
thanks ... now if i can only get this morons to stop hitting my bumoer when they park behind me (parallel street parking) id send the car to get painted .... but i got a surprise coming up .... lets say it involves a hitch and a spike ...:devil:
It does look cool. :eek:k3:
I can't stand people that can't park!
I'm all about defending your ride!!! :devil:
I'm not saying don't do it...
Just be prepared to pay the hospital bills of the people (incl. yourself) that accidently walk into it...
From many years experience having a truck w/ a hitch. You never seem to learn that sucker is sticking out waiting on ya. :dizzy:

21 - 40 of 7313 Posts