Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 7313 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Changed the High Beam bulbs and washed my baby from the presents these flying rats give.

·
The F*** Killer
1,592 Posts
Side swiped a dumpster.

Reactions: ImpalaBeast14

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts

·
I eat brains... gimme brains!
658 Posts
While she's sitting in the driveway w/ a fried BCM.. I decided to shine her up so she will gleam while being up on a flatbed

·
The F*** Killer
1,592 Posts
OUCH!:gaah:
Yeah it sucks, I was backing out in condominium parking spot at night and didn't see the doo doo brown dumpster.... it has a fist size dent on passenger rear door and some deep scratches, paint chip, and the doo doo brown paint and some scratches and paint chip on the driver door.

·
Registered
58 Posts
OK, lets hear it. What did you do to your Impala today?.....
Actually......it was yesterday.....but we pulled the 130K mile 396ci for a 398ci solid roller beaSSt :yahoo: .

Jus' sayin'....... :wink:

KW

·
Super Moderator
18,501 Posts

·
Makes your VISION, stop & stare
3,934 Posts
Damn jd looks like your gona have scrap your car ... I call your rims and h.I.ds lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Rotated my tires finally... This thing eats up my front tires lol

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
We kinda have a whole forum for this, but I'll just move/sticky it. :beer:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Drove mine to work.:brave:

·
The F*** Killer
1,592 Posts
I just finished washing, polishing and waxing it to remove the doo doo paint left from the dumpster and the scratches, but you can kind of still see them in these pics just taken (not the best/quality/angle pics).

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
man that sucks JD1

·
Registered
223 Posts
Actually......it was yesterday.....but we pulled the 130K mile 396ci for a 398ci solid roller beaSSt :yahoo: .

Jus' sayin'....... :wink:

KW

Pics of said beasst motor??

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Washed the car with the kids. Hoping the new owner will enjoy the cleanliness enough to offer me some extra cash towards our trade.

1 - 20 of 7313 Posts