Impala Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just swapped the radiator on my 1995 Buick Roadmaster, and all was well. However I noticed that one of the lines was leaking to the point of almost dripping. I have had some mystery puddles under Betsy for a while, and I think this is the culprit! Unfortunately I can't find any replacement hoses or any information. These hoses don't appear on any diagrams I have been able to locate. They are the small hoses that connect to the plastic tanks along the sides of the radiator, not the big ones that move the coolant to/from the engine. I would have said they were the oil cooler lines but it looks like they connect the oil cooler lines to toe radiator. Anyone have any idea where I can get a new set...or what the part number is? B-body rules!

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
If they are leaking oil, then they are probably oil cooler line's, but I'm not a roadmaster expert, do they have oil cooler's. Try google oil cooler lines , 95 Buick rm.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Its either oil cooler lined or tranny cooler lines. As for the oil cooler lines you can pay 70 a piece at the dealership, or buy some for a 1500 2wd and bend them slightly for 20 bucks a piece.

For tranny cooler lines use a tubing cutter, make a clean cut, then use cut to fit fuel line.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts