Impala Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a beautiful 96 camaro z28 with an lt1 that has 34,000 miles. I dont want nos or a turbo. i have 2,000 to spend and want to know what i can do to upgrade the engine. i have looked at lt4 hotcam kits. what can i do to boost the hp dramatically? I already have a cold air intake, flowmasters, and 6,000 invested in shocks, and frame stabilization. Thanks for your feedback!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey Brotha i got a 95'Z28 and ive found that some of the best mods you can do for the LT1 is get a cam upgrade full exaust (i recommend True Dual) Cold Air Intake of course Long Tube Headers (open headers i really recommend) get a (4.10 rear positraction) your stock one is probably like a 2.73 3.23 hey (i recommend the 4.10 you will think your in a Corvette and your 1/4 take off will be disgusting any more help feel free to hit me up and check out like jegs.com oh you can get the (LT4 Heads they will make you nasty) or just get the LT4 HotCam Kit remember bigger heads means Bigger/Better Heads=better flow and horsepower! ! ! ! !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts