Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WeSSt CoaSSt Gathering 7 will be held 16-18 September 2011 in Las Vegas, NV!!!!!!!!

SSin City SS and Cali-SS will partner to host this great event. We had a great time last year and I can guarantee this year will be even better.

Start planning your vacation and saving up for the trip now. I will provide additional information as we get it firmed up (sponsors/agenda/etc.) and will post here and on our website (SSin City SS Las Vegas Impala SS Association - 94-96 Impala SS 91-96 Caprice B-Body D-Body GM - Home). So stay tuned for updates.

Nothing beats SSin City in September! Come on out for fun, food, friends, and a great gathering of cars!

Looking forward to seeing everyone in September!

Jim

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm looking forward to attending WeSSt CoaSSt Gathering 7! :)
Outstanding, looking forward to seeing you here!

whats this all about?
impala owners gather up and just chill?
Well it is a 3 day event here. We start out at Fairway Chevrolet on Friday night, for the registration, meet and greet, we have a DJ, Fairway hosts us and cooks up food and has drinks, plus Sam has his dyno there and last year we ran about 10 cars on the dyno. Fun times.

Saturday is we meet at the Silverton hotel, and cruise (40 + cars in line) to the park. This is the Show & Shine, we have the DJ all day, cook food on the grill (the Cali-SS BoDs) and yes everyone has a great time hanging out chilling.

Sunday we meet at a restaurant for brunch and do the awards.

Jim

·
Registered
171 Posts
Going to be booking a room soon.
7 Years Strong. And its only getting Stronger.
I am woirking close with a lot of members out here Jim to make sure they start saving a little cash here and there.
Working with one another to get the cars (mods) completed as well.
I may or may not have a new trunk as welll... ;) shhhhh....

I am finally getting my garage opened up soon, we well as a new door on there. This only means one thing!!!

PAINT coming soon... :D
After our Malibu run this month and bates events is clear we have out annual Picnic / BBQ in Aug. by that time I will be working on any sponsors we can get for the show jim, in hopes of another good turn out.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Going to be booking a room soon.
7 Years Strong. And its only getting Stronger.
I am woirking close with a lot of members out here Jim to make sure they start saving a little cash here and there.
Working with one another to get the cars (mods) completed as well.
I may or may not have a new trunk as welll... ;) shhhhh....

I am finally getting my garage opened up soon, we well as a new door on there. This only means one thing!!!

PAINT coming soon... :D
After our Malibu run this month and bates events is clear we have out annual Picnic / BBQ in Aug. by that time I will be working on any sponsors we can get for the show jim, in hopes of another good turn out.

Dave - Thanks for all your hard work to get the word out and get everyone to attend, we all know the more the better!

I'm still working on sponsors too.

When is the storker motor going in??

For everyone, I found deals on expedia.com for the Silverton for $59 a night! Book your rooms now!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
When is the storker motor going in??
Man, wish it was sooner. Focusing on getting a wedding taken care of, after the pain and suffering from all the billing, its GAME TIME... :D

On another note, as long as the current one is running who knows.
I went with an LT4 intake, but looking at the cost I may just keep it LT1.
Trust me, I hate to see it sit too. I just want to make sure I don't rush and do it right the 1st time. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts