Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to give everyone an early heads-up for our annual car show, WeSSt CoaSSt Gathering 5 will be held on 18-20 September in Las Vegas. SSin City SS and Cali-SS will partner to host this great event. We had a great time last year and I can guarantee this year will be even better.

We will provide additional information as we get it firmed up hotel/agenda/etc.) and will post here and on our website (http://www.ssincityss.com). So stay tuned for updates.

Nothing beats SSin City in September! Come on out for fun, food, friends, and a great gathering of B-Bodies!

Looking forward to seeing everyone in September!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
yup me toooo:biggrin:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
10 Posts
i have never been to that show . i thought it was a open to the G.P. i am new to the west coast car scene so i might be wrong about it please inform me . i saw the pics and it looks like fun .I wounld like to go

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
> Subject: Fw:
> To: [email protected]
> From: [email protected]
> Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:35:23 +0000
>
>
> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
>
> -----Original Message-----
>
> Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:27:49
> To: <[email protected]>
>
> My name is Cecil, a customer of George Bates Automotive and I am interested in going on the cruise on March 14th. I have a mostly stock 94 Impala SS.

>

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
i have never been to that show . i thought it was a open to the G.P. i am new to the west coast car scene so i might be wrong about it please inform me . i saw the pics and it looks like fun .I wounld like to go
It's not fun, it is a blast! You will not regret coming here for it. Send me an email to [email protected] and I'll keep you in the loop. I will also keep making updates here. Where are you at in Cali?

> Subject: Fw:
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:35:23 +0000
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
>
> Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:27:49
> To: <[email protected]>
>
> My name is Cecil, a customer of George Bates Automotive and I am interested in going on the cruise on March 14th. I have a mostly stock 94 Impala SS.

>

I sent this guy an email...

Angel - So are you and Cecil driving to this get together?

Jim

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Cecil will be taking the day off to drive out and add another impala to the cruise, he,myself and a few others will be meeting at my shop before trying to meet up with everyone from the LA area so we can have a hell of a long line of b-bodies. As for Vegas, im in this year. George is doing better and I can start hanging out again without much worry about the shop.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cecil will be taking the day off to drive out and add another impala to the cruise, he,myself and a few others will be meeting at my shop before trying to meet up with everyone from the LA area so we can have a hell of a long line of b-bodies. As for Vegas, im in this year. George is doing better and I can start hanging out again without much worry about the shop.
OK, have you informed Dave or Barry to add you guys to the list?

Great news about you coming to Vegas for WCG5!! We look forward to seeing you here.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Also Ed Sato. He has been there with us a few times. Found the pics from the very first WCG event. I encourage everyone that can to attend this wonderful event. Lots of fun and great people.....imagine a whole park reserved just for our community with streets closed off so we have tons of room to park on the grass and streets around the park. Very cool stuff.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Also Ed Sato. He has been there with us a few times. Found the pics from the very first WCG event. I encourage everyone that can to attend this wonderful event. Lots of fun and great people.....imagine a whole park reserved just for our community with streets closed off so we have tons of room to park on the grass and streets around the park. Very cool stuff.

Well said! WCG is a great time, it is a three day event, great food, cars, and friends. I will post more information on the event as we get things together.

Jim

·
Registered
27 Posts
if my body work and paint is done by then count me in , im down for a cruise to vegas :biggrin:
event if its not, you better go !

this will be my first time lv and to wcg :)

i am in..........i been waiting 3 years to go to this, and i am in for sure this time

1 - 20 of 50 Posts