Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Trapped @108.61, but thats all I'm saying for now LOL
Tack we went to isnt know for traction in the first place, and it being 45-50* or so, even w/ the Nitto 555r DRs, I couldnt hook, best run of the day and I still spun ~100' or so, think another 10* or so, and i would hit the ET I was aiming for, the power is there, now its just the matter of getting it to the ground :p, guess I'll have to wait till spring, this was the last weekend to run up here :(

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
it was MOPAR fun day... so NO lol
there were ALOT of pissed off new chargers/challengers there yesterday LOL

and one badass Omni GLH (ran 11.0 all day)

Over heard alot of compliments on the car from ppl running the track, and when my buddy dave took her down the strip, from the ppl watching.

Felt DAMN good, power was there weather/traction wasnt... but felt really good just to be out on the track again

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont think there are any from our cameras, I brought my vid but was busy tinkering and/or driving :p I'll post the links to the track's camera once they are up, not sure if it was a GLH or GLHS, but it was gutted and caged LOL
there were a few Shelby Shadows there running bigger turbos getting mid 12s, few nice older MOPARS as well, I kept trying to line up against this new "Cuda" (Challenger AAR Cuda appearence package), the guy in charge of the lanes later pulled me aside and said he was asked by said owner not to line us up together, guess he didnt want anything to do w/ me LOL think his best was a 13.5 IIRC
I was suprised though, I expected to see alot of C-SRTs and SRT4s, but there were only about 3 SRT4s, and no CSRTs

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Gee, why would he relocate it? By the way, did you know there was pi on your windshield?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts